Betty Gilbert Hot Lunch Program
Our ordering system has gone GREEN! Instead of filling out a paper order form,
parents will place their hot lunch orders Online using MunchaLunch.com!
If you have previously ordered from MunchaLunch at another school, please make sure you update your info to ensure BGMS PAC receives the funds.
UPCOMING HOT LUNCH DATES FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
The fall hot lunch session is now open for ordering. Follow the attached link to place your orders on Munchalunch. All dates will be open for ordering until one week prior to the date. As discussed last year, we will no longer be accepting paper orders, everything will be online. Should you need assistance making an account or placing your order, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
*Note: Dates are tentative. Please contact the PAC if you have any questions.
September 25 – Tim Horton’s
October 30 – Sushi/Pizza
November 27 – Fox and Hounds
December 18 – Pizza/sushi
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to: www.munchalunch.com/schools/bgms
- Click the “Register Here” button (as shown below). If you already have an account from last year (at Betty Gilbert or another school), click the “Login Here” button (as shown below). The system will guide you through.
- After adding your children, click the green “Order Lunch!” button to order
- Next time, just click the “Login Here” button to access your account.
- No day of sales. We will not be ordering any extras.
- Munchalunch will be “open” for ordering until 7 days prior to the hot lunch date. You are always able to order one lunch at a time or for every date all at once.
- Once your order is submitted, you have two days to submit payment. Unpaid orders will be cancelled.
- If you would like to pay by paypal, please click the “pay by credit card” option and that will take you to paypal as well.
- You are still able to pay by cash or cheque. Submit your order online, then send payment to school (within 2 days) and give to either the office or your child’s teacher.
- There are many benefits for our school to use this online ordering system.
- Much less paper (and baggies for money), less collecting for teachers
- Eliminates errors, lost orders and missing information from paper order forms
- More payment options
If your child is not at school on a lunch date, you are welcome to call the school and leave us a message before 11am the day of hot lunch to come and pick up their lunch but we cannot keep it until the next day. There are NO REFUNDS. If you need assistance with ordering please contact Karin or Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.