Betty Gilbert Hot Lunch Program
Our ordering system is going GREEN! Instead of filling out a paper order form,
parents will place their hot lunch orders Online using MunchaLunch.com!
You can pay for your orders by credit card OR Paypal account OR cheque/cash
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to: munchalunch.com/schools/bgms
- Click the “Register Here” button (as shown below). If you already have an account from last year (at Betty Gilbert or another school), click the “Login Here” button (as shown below). The system will guide you through.
- After adding your children, click the green “Order Lunch!” button to order
- Next time, just click the “Login Here” button to access your account.
- Online ordering will be OPEN from today until Saturday, 26/15 at midnight if you are paying by credit card or paypal. If you are paying by cash or cheque, that will be required by FRIDAY, September 26/15 at 3pm.
- For future orders, Munchalunch will be open until 7 days prior to the hot lunch date. You are always able to order one lunch at a time or for every date all at once.
- If you would like to pay by paypal (you do not have to have an account), please click the “pay by credit card” option and that will take you to paypal as well.
- If you need assistance with ordering, or do not have access to the internet,
please contact Tanya or Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are a few paper order forms at the office should you not have access to the internet.
Please note if your child is ill on a lunch date, you are welcome to come and pick up their lunch but we cannot keep the food for them for the next day. Consistent with previous years, there are NO REFUNDS as this is a PAC fundraiser.
We are always in need of Volunteers! There is a volunteer page in the online system where you can checkmark which dates you are available. The lunch coordinator will then contact you with a proposed schedule.
Our thanks to the Betty Gilbert parent community for supporting this important fundraiser and to our wonderful Volunteers who help make this program a success!